Clallam County Amateur Radio Club W7FEL@CCARCWA.groups.ioWe are an amateur radio club in Clallam County, Washington. Our 2 meter net is every Thursday at 7pm on 146.760 100Hz PL. The monthly meeting is the 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Port Angeles Fire Department in Port Angles. See www.olyham.com for the club web page.
This reflector is to encourage two way email exchanges between members of the club, a club calendar, Photos, a files section, a database section to assist with club assets, and a WIKI that may be used for just about anything to do with training.
Please come and join us for some Ham Radio fun!
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 224 topics
- #Classifieds Any stuff posted for sale, trade or wanted 21 topics
- #Newsletter Monthly CCARC QTC Newsletter 19 topics
- #cal-invite 9 topics
- #2018_FD Field Day Discussion 8 topics
- #virtualmeeting 8 topics
- #Antennas Anything antennas 5 topics
- #fireworks_stand 5 topics
- #Operational Any repeater system operational change or issue 5 topics
- #Classes Ham Radio Classes 3 topics